Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 32 of 32

Thread: Do you think they will ever add another new era doll?

  1. #31
    Inactive Member angelnise's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2006
    Posts
    369
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think the spectrum of ethnicities is wonderful. I would also like to see one with Indian descent (not Native American). Imagine all the beautiful fabrics the clothes would have! Also, I am a green-eyed Japanese person...I would love to see Asians in different eye colors.

  2. #32
    Inactive Member danaspillar's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2004
    Posts
    255
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Not to hijack the thread, but I really want to say I'm glad you're back, ParanoidPumpkin. I hope your computer gives you no further issues.

    I, too, would like to see more Historical characters besides the friends. How about a Russian immigrant?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •